HOW DOES IT WORK?
Alloy wheels make your vehicle stand out. However, scuffs and scrapes can be a frustratingly common occurrence, leaving your alloys damaged and unsightly. The problem is that when they are damaged, your vehicle not only loses its shine, it also loses value.
Replacing a damage tyre on your vehicle can also be costly, and particularly annoying if it is due to no fault of your own. With Tyre and Alloy Wheel Insurance, you can protect yourself against such unexpected costs with no excess to pay.
Tyre and Alloy Wheel Insurance also includes the cost of unlimited puncture repairs (but not the cost of roadside assistance).
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE POLICY IF YOU ARE:
- Applying as an individual, you are a resident in the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man; and
- You are applying as a company, that company is registered in the United Kingdom, Channel Islands or the Isle of Man;
- Insuring a private car registered in the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man; and
- Not purchasing a vehicle which is a commercial vehicle, emergency vehicle, taxi courier vehicle or a vehicle for hire and reward or driving tuition
- Up to £150 per alloy wheel repair, to a total of £1,500 aggregate limit, or replacement, if the wheel is damage beyond repair.
- Up to 10 alloy wheel claims and 5 tyre replacements
- Cover for £175, £250, £350 or £450 per tyre replacement, depending on policy.
- Unlimited puncture repairs up to the value of £50 per repair.
- Cover for 36 months.
- Any claim which is not reported within thirty (30) days of the Incident Date.
- General wear and tear or neglect.
- Road traffic accidents.
- Damage caused by using the tyre at an incorrect tyre pressure.
- Theft of the alloy wheels.
- Manufacturing defects.
- Chrome wheels, or wheels of a split rim construction.
- Damage caused by a third party for general maintenance.
- Tyres which are below the legal limit at the point that damage occurs
HOW TO CLAIM
- Notify the administrator immediately after an incident which has resulted in damage.
- Claims can be logged on their website at www.mypremia.co.uk, where a confirmation of the process and a claim form will be issued.
- The completed claim form and supporting documentation should be returned to the administrator for assessment.
- Additional details of the claim process can be found in the policy document for this cover.
This is an optional product, available from other providers and there is no obligation to buy.
This is marketing material and should not be considered as a substitute for the full terms and conditions of a policy, which can be found in the policy document – a sample of which is available from your dealer upon request.
Administrator: Premia Solutions Limited, 3 Corunna Court, Corunna Road, Warwick CV34 5HQ.
Premia Solutions Limited are an insurance intermediary
Insurer: Fortegra Europe Insurance Company Limited (Malta company registration number C 84703), Office 13, SOHO Office The Strand, Fawwara Building, Triq I-Imsida, Gzira, GZR 1401, Malta, who are authorised under the Insurance Business Act 1998 of the laws of Malta to carry out general business, who are regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority of Triq l-Imdina, Zone 1, Central Business District, Birkirkara, CBD 1010, Malta, and are deemed authorised by the UK’s Prudential Regulation Authority.